Protecting Your Rights After A Motor Vehicle Accident
You need skilled accident attorneys looking out for your interests if you or a loved one has been injured in an accident. We offer an attentive brand of personal service to injury victims and their families at Berriz Law Group.
Do you know what to do after an accident? We know what steps to take after getting into a crash and can help you every step of the way.
Your Right To Pursue Justice
Filing a lawsuit after an accident is a difficult decision. However, it is likely the only way you will be able to get the insurance company to come to the table and treat you fairly. We are strong advocates for the victims of negligence, and we will not be satisfied until we achieve a settlement or verdict that provides for your long-term needs.
Representing Victims Of All Types Of Accidents
- Car crashes including drunk driving, cell phone accidents, and wrongful death accidents
- Truck crashes involving 18-wheelers and tractor-trailers
- Motorcycle crashes involving serious injuries
- Bus crashes involving public and private bus companies
- Bicycle accidents involving serious and fatal injuries
- Pedestrian accidents involving motor vehicles, trucks and bicycles
- ATV accidents and dirt bike accidents
- Boating accidents involving boating under the influence of alcohol
We thoroughly investigate motor vehicle accidents to identify all negligent parties so that we can pursue all available compensation. Negligent parties may include the designers and manufacturers of defective auto parts. In cases involving a hit-and-run or a driver lacking insurance, we will pursue all available uninsured/underinsured motorists coverage in order to get you the compensation you deserve.
Here To Help You. Contact Us.
Getting You The Compensation You Need After You’ve Been Hurt